Why pursue development issues?
- Facilitate unified responses to proposed local or
provincial government policies impacting our business
- Opportunities for meaningful interaction with
senior-level municipal staff and management
- Provide up to date information on business and legislative
developments affecting commercial and industrial real estate
- Professional development opportunities with leading industry
experts through the annual Developer's Symposium
- Solicit and compile statistical information on cost and
approval-time trends across 20 municipalities through the annual
Cost of Business Survey
What does this mean?
A coordinated and objective pursuit of the issues impacting our
industry provides a solid foundation to influence policy and
encourage direction for the future.