| Municipality: New Westminster
|| Date Reviewed: August 17, 2020
Facilities and Staff
- City Hall is open to the public by appointment only. Please call 604-521-3711 to book an appointment. Note that many services can also be completed online.
- City staff will continue to work and will be accessible by phone 604.521.3711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings and Public Hearings
- For questions about how this may affect development applications, please contact the Planning Division at email@example.com.
- Before submitting an application, applicants need to contact the Planning Division and make an intake appointment.
This ensures that the process is smooth and efficient.
Permits and Inspections
- In person face-to-face meetings will be by prearranged appointment only.
The City’s interim online system for permitting is now up and running live for the following types of applications:
Inspections will continue, subject to site safety.