| Municipality: North Vancouver City
|| Date Reviewed: August 17, 2020
Facilities and Staff
City Hall is closed to the public, but staff are available and ready for business.
City Hall staff are working remotely and are best reached via email.
Meetings and Public Hearings
- The City is now accepting all construction permit applications electronically, through
. All permit application processes will remain the same other than receiving the physical document copies. Learn the requirements here.
- See Building Permit electronic submission requirements here.
City staff will continue to provide construction monitoring. All required inspections must be requested at the appropriate times. To request an inspection, please call our 24-hr inspection request line at 604-990-4249. Requests will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Inspections may be completed using alternative inspections methods, including:
- Submission of site observations from qualified persons (Registered Professional, licensed contractor, etc.)
- Provision of documents, photos, or video walk-through acceptable to the inspector
- Remote videoconferencing
- In-person physical inspection
- Should in-person inspections be required, all Provincial health advisories and WorkSafeBC regulations are to be followed.
While City Hall is closed to the public due to COVID-19, we are maintaining business continuity through modified procedures.