| Municipality: North Vancouver District
|| Date Reviewed: August 17, 2020
| Process Changes:
Facilities and Staff
- Email —
- Phone during office hours (8am - 4pm) — 604-990-2311
- After hours emergency line — 604-990-3666
Council Meetings and Public Hearings
Due to the Hall closure, these meetings are suspended until further notice:
- Council meetings — All in-person council meetings, council workshops, advisory committee meetings, public hearings, and public engagement opportunities
- Public meetings — Meetings by community groups that use District Hall meeting facilities
- Public consultation — All in-person consultations with the public around major projects and initiatives
- "Meet your Mayor" — All sessions of "Meet Your Mayor"
- The District continues to review and process development applications. Most required documents can be submitted electronically, and options for submitting large format drawings can be discussed with staff.
Building Permit Applications:
The District continues to review and process building permits. If you want to submit your application with supporting materials, you must schedule an appointment to drop them off, as District Hall is closed to regular visitors. To schedule your appointment, email us:
Inspections are still available. However, to protect the health of our inspectors and members of the public, please observe these rules.