| Municipality: West Vancouver
|| Date Reviewed: August 17, 2020
Facilities and Staff
- Municipal Hall is closed until further notice. District staff continue providing the same essential services by phone and email. Contact us.
- The District of West Vancouver has developed an operating model to gradually restart services that were closed as a result of the pandemic.
Council Meetings and Public Hearings
- We strongly encourage the community to stay home to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Watch Council meetings online.
Council may call special meetings to deal with emergent business as required.
If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of attending in person.
- Access the list of active, approved and archived projects here.
- NOW ACCEPTING ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS
In response to COVID-19, we are not accepting paper applications and paper documents at this time. We are still open for business and here to accept new applications and documents for existing applications electronically.
Permits and Inspections
Apply for a permit or book and inspection online
Staff have indicated that the District has implemented plans to continue receiving and reviewing all permits and subdivisions, along with continuing to review rezonings and development permits. Applications can be dropped off at a drop station at the District Hall.
Inspections will continue, however inspectors will not enter occupied homes or businesses and the District is examining the possibility of virtual inspections.