| Municipality: White Rock
|| Date Reviewed: August 17, 2020
Facilities and Staff
- White Rock City Hall is now open for scheduled appointments. City Facilities will be closed until further notice.
- Staff continue to provide City services, with many services also available online.
Council Meetings and Public Hearings
- In keeping with Order No. M083 from the Province of British Columbia, City Council meetings will take place without the public in attendance at this time
and until further notice.
Please note you can watch the meeting online at
whiterockcity.ca/CouncilMeetings. Meetings are also recorded, archived and available on the City’s website at any time.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-541-2212.
- Building and trade permit applications can be found at whiterockcity.ca/building
- If you would like to book a building inspection, please call 604-541-2135.
- If you would like to mail your application, attach your cheque to your application form and mail it to White Rock City Hall, 15322 Buena Vista Ave. Instead of mailing, you can place the application, with the cheque attached, into the secure drop box in front of City Hall.
- For general building inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-541-2149.